The Pard NV007SP is a rear mounted digital night vision clip-on, and the latest addition to the NV007 series. Featuring an extremely sensitive 2560x1440 CMOS sensor and advanced technology. Convert your daytime optic into a night vision system in only seconds. It's quick and effortless to attach and remove from your existing scope.
The NV007SP is an excellent solution for those that want to hunt during the day and quickly convert to night vision for shooting at night. See what you have been missing. recoil tested to withstand. The NV007SP is streamlined with a overall length of only 3.75", and easily mounts to your current scope with the included adaptor.
Due to the height of the elevation turrets on the following scopes the LRF won't get past them - they both have very very high turrets
You can of course just turn the 007 SP to be offset
- Element Titan 5-25 x 56 FFP
- Zeiss S5 5-25
- Meopta MeoPro Optika6 3-18x50 FFP RD MRAD 1
Uses rechargeable 18650 Batteries (1 is included) - Requires a Charger
Experience in Night Vision
PARD’s New Zealand (and Australian) Distributor is Owl Optics, who are a Night Vision specialist based in Whangarei.
We (Owl Optics) have been operating in this field for over 13 years and have supplied Professional users, Search and Rescue Personal and various Government Departments both here in New Zealand and Australia with Night Vision, SAR and Communications equipment.
It was only after we tested and verified PARD’s devices that Owl Optics decided to become the distributor as they met our standards.
Local Backup and Support
Backup and support is important for us and a requirement for our other work – It should also be a concern for yourself before investing in Night Vision equipment.
We have pre-tested every device before if is shipped out AND we have our own techs who can repair the units without them being sent back to the Factory with a quick turn around time. Months of waiting time are not acceptable to us in all but extreme cases; you should ask about other brands regarding this and their local support
Talk to a Expert
We are available most days of the week, we support our dealers based around the country and are very happy to talk to you before and after your purchase and to discuss your needs
We Own The Night
Have a look at just some of the gear we use - yeah we actually use and test everything properly - its what we do and makes use good at what we do - for over 13 years
- Digital Technology
- 1024 x 768 Sony OLED resolution screen
- 1080P HD Full colour day-time recording
- 1080P HD Night-time recording.
Record in MP4 format directly to internal Micro SD card (not included).
- We have Quality Pre-Checked Micro SD Cards Available
- Frame rate 30 fps.
- Compatible with OSX and Windows systems. Video footage can also be played back through viewfinder.
- Built-in 5w 850nm or 940nm IR infrared illuminator with variable focus from spot to flood and three power settings – high/med/low.
- Built-in 1mw laser, for use as a marker
- Up to 8 hours run time (depending on built-in IR usage).
Fits various sized scope eye bell
Comes with 1 x 45mm Collar AND 3 inserts to suit scopes
- Approx. Sizes 0.7mm, 1.4mm, 2.3mm
- Each will close down slightly further
- OPTIONAL 48mm Collar with 3 inserts available
Contact us for Additional Sizes as we can custom make an insert
- Click Here for Custom Insert
- Comes with 1 x 45mm Collar AND 3 inserts to suit scopes
- Easy fit scope mount – Allows 1/2 a turn fitting of the unit, locks in place solid and fits in seconds.
Works with most scopes 2-18x
- 1x works, but the IR is designed for longer range, talk to use about this and Red Dots
- Lightweight design (250g)
Recommended Recoil Level .308w
- Actual Limit is much higher – 300 Win Mag
Not Approved for Spring or Piston Powered Air Rifles (Break Open Types etc)
- PCP Perfectly fine
Powered by a single rechargeable flat top 18650 Flat Top battery (included)
- Requires a Charger – Recommended here
- Standby mode turns eye display off to prevent spooking of quarry from screen glare.
- Adjustable brightness and exposure control to allow greater detail during very low light conditions.
- 16mm Focus-able lens.
- 2 Year Warranty
850 or 940?
850nm is the standard IR Illuminator, this has the small red glow and maybe seen by some animals. 850 gives the most range of the 2 options
940nm is a higher wavelength and is not visible to animals; its sometimes called stealth or covert - it doesn't have the red glow, but the trade off is less range
Can I have both - No not in the 007 itself; you have however use a external torch in the other wavelength to cover all your bases of range, size and stealth
How Far Can I see?
We have tested the 007 with a number of scopes, Zeiss V4, Nightforce SHV Meopta Optika 6 to name a few. The overall performance of the scope depends on a number of factors:
Amount of Moon LightScope Coatings, Design, Objective SizeIf the scope has Parallax Control (See below)Amount of IR Light usedAtmospheric conditions
So how far can I see - well, watch this video and see that on a Dark Night (Dumb night to do a range test) with a mid range scope Meopta Optika 6 3-18x50 we get over 400m from the 850 and the 940nm version reached 400m
If you use a Coyote Cannon external laser over 700m
NOTE this is with the older S Model
Note on Parallax
A parallax adjustable rifle scope is required to get the best image from the unit - Fixed Parallax scopes are typically set for 50-100m and they still work however
We recommend that you watch this video below
Also watch the next video on how you can work around it to a degree
First Focal Plane Scopes – Do they work
Yes they sure do
Here is a Nightforce NX8 in the video