$149.00 – $1,299.00
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $24.83 with what's this?
LabRadar uses Doppler Radar to measure the velocities of your bullets. This makes the Labradar the most precise personal method of measuring velocities available, it provides ballistic data up to 80m to give you the best information on your load – totally leaves your old chronograph for dead
We (Owl Optics) are the exclusive Distributor for New Zealand –
You can purchase the Labradar Online or from selected dealers around the country – click here for a list
Labradar is here – The chronograph era is over
The LabRadar uses Doppler Radar to chronograph the velocities of your bullets. Labradar is the most precise personal method of measuring velocities available, it provides ballistic data up to 80m to give you the best information on your load
Doppler Radar is the one of the most precise method of measuring velocities available. Its accuracy is not dependant on light conditions or being exactly parallel to photoelectric sensors resulting in false readings. This leaves your old Chronograph with its single reading for dead.
Why is a Labradar Chronograph, better than your old Chronograph?
- No shooting through a small confined area.
- No dealing with optimal lighting conditions.
- No stopping the firing line to set up and take down equipment.
- Easy set up.
- Place LabRadar beside the shooter, point towards the target and you’re ready to go.
- Track and obtain true velocities continuously up to 100 yards.
- DATA – all this data is stored for your to analyse later
Labradar Key Features
- Easy set up: Place LabRadar beside the shooter, aim towards the target and you’re ready to go.
- Uses Continuous Wave Doppler Radar and advanced Digital Signal Processing Technologies.
- Maximum Velocity, Minimum Velocity, Average Velocity, Standard Deviation and Extreme Spread.
- Actual velocities at various distances, up to 100 yards.
- Accurate with subsonic, transonic and supersonic projectiles.
- Has an accuracy variance of better than 0.1%.
- Records virtually unlimited number of shots and shot series.
- Works great for rifles (up to 3800 fps), shotguns (currently slugs only), handguns, air rifles, bows and crossbows.
- Has internal memory and SD card for storing data.
- Works on 6 AA batteries or from an external USB power pack.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty.
Applied Ballistics was founded in 2009 by Bryan Litz. Since then, the company has grown to include numerous industry experts who develop and support a product line that is second to none in the long range shooting community.
If you are using lighter calibres with a suppressor, or just have a quiet larger calibre as well; the LabRadar may not always pickup the shot, you can change the position of the muzzle to improve the results or use the Air Gun Trigger which will certainly work – Ask us if you aren’t sure
Do you have any videos that show proper setup and operation?
Yes, we have several videos posted on our YouTube.
Air Gun Trigger (Used for Suppressed Rifles)
The Air Gun Trigger Adapter kit is used for guns that do not discharge sufficient muzzle blast to trigger the radar. This adapter should only be used on Air Guns, Rimfire cartridges that have little or no muzzle blast and some suppressors
Bench Mount Tripod
This Bench Mount – Tripod provides the best support for your Labradar if your shooting prone or from a shooting bench. It is adjustable to lay flat or to be used as a standard tripod. The legs extend for extra stability on those windy days.
Perfect for Bench Shooting – the Labradar stays stable with collapsed or extended legs.
Great for Prone Shooting– the Labradar can be elevated to optimize beam placement to keep the beam projected on the target and not being disturbed by grass or uneven ground
Removable mounting plate stays attached to your Labradar for a quick connection and easy set up
Height adjust from 7 – 18 inches
Base adjust from 8 – 24 inches
Swivel Ball Mount provides 360 degree movement for perfect alignment