007S Clip on Scope – NEW
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $183.16 with what's this?
New 2021 Model
The PARD NV007S attaches to the back of your existing Day Scope so its easy to move between Rifles and the Zero is Retained
Range 400m+ or more with the inbuilt IR (850nm Model) – more with a external IR check out the How Far Can I see tab for videos
Buy Online or at a Local Store
- Why Buy from Us
- How Far Can I See?
Clip On Night Vision Rifle Scope PARD NV007S
This is a new PARD NV007S Digital Clip On Night Vision Rifle Scope and we really like it, it is the Market Leading Clip on Device that works very well right out of the box
This is the NEW S model
Improvements over the A model include:
- Shorter Design for Better Eye Relief
- 95mm vs 123mm – 28mm Shorter than the A Model
- Increased Range – Over 400m
- Improved Resolution
- Improved Design Layout
- 850 or 940nm IR Illuminator Options
- Improved Collar Design for Rifle Scopes
- Waterproof IP67
The in-built IR torch (either 850nm or 940nm) is very good just by itself so it’s a total complete unit that is effective at night hunting ranges.
This scope attaches to the rear of your normal day scope, transforming it into a Night Scope.
It can be quickly removed to return the day scope to normal and of course as your scope hasn’t changed Zero, the Zero is still the same.
850 or 940?
850nm is the standard IR Illuminator, this has the small red glow and maybe seen by some animals. 850 gives the most range of the 2 options
940nm is a higher wavelength and is not visible to animals; its sometimes called stealth or covert – it doesn’t have the red glow, but the trade off is less range
Can I have both – No not in the 007 itself; you have however use a external torch in the other wavelength to cover all your bases of range, size and stealth
Check out the 007 Range Test Video above for a Comparison of 850 vs 940
Why we think this is a brilliant Night Vision Rifle Scope
The PARD NV007S Digital Night Vision Rifle Scope truly is a very good scope and at this kind of price point it’s amazing. It is very very convenient to move between rifles, without the need of rails or mounts to do so
If you want a normal standalone scope look at the PARD NV008
The NV007 night vision rifle scope unit features:
- Digital Technology
- 1024 x 768 Sony OLED resolution screen
- 1080P HD Full colour day-time recording
- 1080P HD Night-time recording.
- Record in MP4 format directly to internal Micro SD card (not included).
- Frame rate 30 fps.
- Compatible with OSX and Windows systems. Video footage can also be played back through viewfinder.
- Built-in 5w 850nm or 940nm IR infrared illuminator with variable focus from spot to flood and three power settings – high/med/low.
- Built-in 1mw laser, for use as a marker
- Up to 8 hours run time (depending on built-in IR usage).
- Fits various sized scope eye bell
- Comes with 1 x 45mm Collar AND 3 inserts to suit scopes
- Approx. Sizes 0.7mm, 1.4mm, 2.3mm
- Each will close down slightly further
- OPTIONAL 48mm Collar with 3 inserts available
- Contact us for Additional Sizes as we can custom make an insert
- Comes with 1 x 45mm Collar AND 3 inserts to suit scopes
- Easy fit scope mount – Allows 1/2 a turn fitting of the unit, locks in place solid and fits in seconds.
- Lightweight design (250g)
- Recommended Recoil Level .308w
- Actual Limit is much higher – 300 Win Mag
- Not Approved for Spring or Piston Powered Air Rifles (Break Open Types etc)
- PCP Perfectly fine
- Powered by a single rechargeable flat top 18650 Flat Top battery (included)
- Requires a Charger – Recommended here
- Standby mode turns eye display off to prevent spooking of quarry from screen glare.
- Adjustable brightness and exposure control to allow greater detail during very low light conditions.
- 16mm Focus-able lens.
- 2 Year Warranty
Experience in Night Vision
PARD’s New Zealand (and Australian) Distributor is Owl Optics, who are a Night Vision specialist based in Whangarei.
We (Owl Optics) have been operating in this field for over 10 years and have supplied Professional users, Search and Rescue Personal and various Government Departments both here in New Zealand and Australia with Night Vision, SAR and Communications equipment.
It was only after we tested and verified PARD’s devices that Owl Optics decided to become the distributor as they met our standards.
Local Backup and Support
Backup and support is important for us and a requirement for our other work – It should also be a concern for yourself before investing in Night Vision equipment.
We have pre-tested every device before if is shipped out AND we have our own techs who can repair the units without them being sent back to the Factory with a quick turn around time. Months of waiting time are not acceptable to us in all but extreme cases; you should ask about other brands regarding this and their local support
Talk to a Expert
We are available most days of the week, we support our dealers based around the country and are very happy to talk to you before and after your purchase and to discuss your needs
How Far Can I see?
We have tested the 007 with a number of scopes, Zeiss V4, Nightforce SHV Meopta Optika 6 to name a few. The overall performance of the scope depends on a number of factors:
- Amount of Moon Light
- Scope Coatings, Design, Objective Size
- If the scope has Parallax Control (See below)
- Amount of IR Light used
- Atmospheric conditions
So how far can I see – well, watch this video and see that on a Dark Night (Dumb night to do a range test) with a mid range scope Meopta Optika 6 3-18×50 we get over 400m from the 850 and the 940nm version reached 400m
If you use a IRLB external laser over 700m will happen
Here is a video on how the new S compares to the old A model.
Note on Parallax
A parallax adjustable rifle scope is required to get the best image from the unit – Fixed Parallax scopes are typically set for 50-100m and they still work however We recommend that you watch this video below